Pair of ‘Wigan’ lights

A pair of substantial 1940’s cast-iron industrial pendant lights, salvaged from a Manchester factory. ‘Heyes & Co, The Wigan’ cast into the rim. Explosion proof glass domes. Each light is supplied complete with hanging kit: A new fixed bulb-holder (E27 or US E26) 2m steel chain or 2m steel suspension cable 3m braided flex in a choice of colours Bespoke cast-aluminium ceiling pattress

Visit trainspotters.co.uk

Materialized by

Trainspotters

103
Related Objects