The Stables, by Odos Architects

Dublin based ODOS Architects have completed the restoration and extension of The Stables, a 18th Century farmhouse and stable complex in Ballymahon, Longford county, Ireland. The 4,840 square foot self catering villa is composed of two buildings: the country house known as the Gold House, which includes the addition, and the stables, known as The Other Side. The Gold House was completed in December 2008 and the stables were finished in May 2010.

Visit blog.gessato.com

Materialized by

Gessato - GBlog

1834
Tagged as
Related Objects